Conference Registration and Presentation
* Registration for Evolution 2013 and/or iEvoBio includes admission to all contributed paper sessions, symposia, and presidential addresses.
** All of the receptions and the Super-Social Awards Reception are INCLUDED with the cost of registration for Evolution 2013.
***There are substantial
discounts for registering as a society member.
To qualify for these reduced rates become a member!
Do the Math:
Member registration fee + membership << Non-Member registration fee.
Information on society membership can be found here:
Registration for Evolution 2013
and iEvoBio can
be completed on the site below. You will be able to
choose options for one conference or both conferences
combined. Before you begin the registration process,
please review information pages on items you may want to
- Field trips
- Professional Development
Workshop for college and university educators
- T-Shirts (the images to the right are approximate
Costs and registration options can be viewed HERE
Register for Evolution 2013 and iEvoBio HERE
Submit presentations for the iEvoBio conference: iEvoBioTitles for oral presentations and posters can be submitted using the links below. Note that there are separate submission procedures for iEvoBio and Evolution 2013. Before you get started, here are a few things to consider:
- Decide on the type of presentation you wish to submit.
Information for presenters can be found here. Please note
that only one presentation of each type is allowed per
person, but you may be a coauthor on multiple
- If you are participating in a symposium or giving a special lecture you will need a password to submit your title. Obtain your password from the symposium organizer.
- Decide on a session title - a list of sessions can be found here.
- If you are declaring candidacy for the SSB Ernst Mayr Award
or the SSE Hamilton
Award you will need to submit a 400-word abstract
in addition to your title and keywords.
- You will have the opportunity to volunteer as a student worker and to declare your candidacy for presentation and travel awards during the presentation submission process.
- *For iEvoBio* follow directions on the iEvoBio web
site for presentation submission (do not submit
the same presentation to both conferences).
Submit your presentation for Evolution 2013 HERE
Search the program and edit your presentation HERE
If you have trouble editing your presentation then see
the FAQ page
Early registration and presentation submission deadlines
are both on April